Saturday, May 12, 2012

{ State of the Art }

This appears in today's Pune Mirror in their Leisure column where they feature travelogues.

http://epaper.timesofindia.com/Repository/ml.asp?Ref=UE1JUi8yMDEyLzA1LzEzI0FyMDIxMDA=&Mode=Gif&Locale=english-skin-custom

While I drafted this write-up for PM I re-lived the days I spent there a year back. The experiences and naive people I met there have been a journey in itself more than the art that runs in the blood of people there. 

Have a lovely Sunday, I have some sweet things coming up in the coming week!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Gaurav,you visited our village and written some invisible aspects.I will share it with PHOOL CHACHA.He always miss you alot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Avinash, was planning to post a copy to santoshji. And yes I miss you all and your warmth :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah! that is such a nice read! wonderful and insightful :) Don't know why I took so long to read this.Always a pleasure reading what you write Gaurav :)

    ReplyDelete