{He is not just another guy, after-all}


I always wanted to go for the Kumbh-mela that happens in Haridwar. Other than being among a swarm of pilgrims and the Ganga I dint really have any other intention of going there. Also it takes place somewhere around my birthday in January. Every year I read about the stampede that happens and hundreds of these dedicated pilgrims lose their lives. I thought it would be invigorating to go and observe people, experience the organized chaos.

Mumbai isn’t any different, I sound very unreasonable but Mumbai is chaos personified. Every day when I head back from work I wish I could dive in the sea and sit underwater for a while just to experience what silence feels like but I am sure its crowded even there! There is so much happening all the time, whether it’s early hours of the morning or midnight; you would see people just everywhere.

After you see so many people every day that you tend to feel that you have seen all these people somewhere before. You start relating to them and you get used to rather become a part of the chaos. People say the city is fast, it’s not really fast it’s just like water falling from a height and droplets getting scattered all over the place.

For all of you who cross the major junctions at rush hours you will relate to these sketches. Don’t ask me who they are rather I don’t know who these people are but I am sure you will relate to them.






Nobody is ordinary in Mumbai! Have a warm weekend :]



Comments

Popular Posts